Monday, July 01, 2013

"Boating" Posts Have Been Removed

The "No Boating" coalition are using the 2013 Flood to push their agenda.

Trying to help with the issues was one of the dumbest things I thought I could do.  Good Luck.

I got 10,000 page views in the last week so it is a shame to lose this resource. Someone else can take over the blog. Maybe make a "Business Directory".

Political Note: Never support the minority side. Just let the mob rule the way they always have. Facts just get in the way.

4 comments:

  1. Simply giving into the majority is not the way to change things James. If there is a conspiracy to shut you up, expose them for what they are! If you give up, they win completely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely - if I hadn't been in a bit of rush I would have thrown my seadoo in to make a point on sunday when I met you at the launch james - don't give up and keep er goin !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. next time im there in a week or two I WILL PUT MY SEADOO IN !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciated your coverage of the flooding and sharing the survey of flooding. Social networking shared your Blog and got you a ton of page views.
    You raised some interesting and thought provoking issues, but I feel you went ballistic on your readers calling for open "mud slinging". Not the time and place.
    As for the Lake closure, being an affected property owner, I appreciate the lack of wake generated waves while the water was near it's flood peak.

    ReplyDelete

Please Comment!

Or, anyone can become a contributing Author to the Wasa Lake Blog! Just send us an email and we will set you up.